Bring your best cosplay game to the Expo for a chance to win some awesome prizes! Costumes do not have to be from a video game! Be creative!
The cosplay event takes place on Sunday, October 23 at 10:30 AM in Auditorium C.
Thinking of entering? Here are the rules:
- Video game costumes are not required to enter. Characters from anime, manga, comics, and various other aspects of pop culture are welcome. Original concepts/ characters are free enter as well.
- All costumes are welcome to enter, but to be eligible for prizes, at least some portion of your costume must have been made by you or with help from family and friends. Consider being reference pictures to show the judges so we can be as fair as possible!
- You may enter as a family or a group, or an individual.
- Please no projectiles, and keep your finger off the trigger of any prop weapons you may have. For everyone's safety, "live steel" blades are not permitted in the venue.
- Entrants 13 and under must have their parents' permission to enroll, and must be accompanied by a legal guardian or relative of age during the contest.
- You must arrive on time! It is not required to sign up beforehand, so make sure you are present and prepared to explain your costume before the contest begins.
- No nudity or offensive language is permitted.
- Elaborate costumes must be handled by the contestant and/or assistants the contestant brings to help. In addition, all entries must be able to get on and off the stage safely.
- Sorry, no skits. The contest will be a walk on presentation. This means you will get called on stage to walk around, pose, and present yourself a bit in-character.
- To enter the cosplay contest, attendees must have a PRGE admission badge (this includes vendor, volunteer and press badges). Members of PRGE staff are ineligible to compete in the cosplay contest.